Frequently Asked Questions
Along with passing our standard vetting process, other prerequisites include:
- The desire to take an integrative approach to health care.
- The desire to practice patient-centered, solution-based care.
- The desire to encourage patients to become proactive, to take responsibility and to assist them in developing their own optimal health plans.
TelMD’s standard membership is free. Gold Circle membership (a premium membership) is $35/month or $350 for an annual membership. Read more
There are 5 Areas of Life that make up our overall wellness. There is a significant interrelationship between each of the 5 Areas of Life. The more harmony there is between these elements, the happier and healthier we feel.
The 5 Areas of Life are:
- Our physical form. Our body is made up of many components and systems that need to work together smoothly for optimal health.
- Our vitality and passion. Every cell in our body uses chemical energy to channel our actions.
- Our conscious and unconscious thoughts that influence imagination, perception, thinking, judgment, language and memory. It’s these decisions that control our behavior.
- Our emotional state that influences our actions. Being able to acknowledge it and change it takes practice and patience, but it can be life-changing.
- Our connection with and belief in “something bigger” than ourselves. The essence of our “being”, or soul. We have the choice to acknowledge it; accept it, and ride the wave of life or to ignore it and try to become someone we’re not.
A Featured Practitioner is a practitioner in the TelMD network who has paid to be spotlighted. Contact email@example.com for more information.
A TelMD Innovator is someone who is a leader in one or more areas of health and wellness.
Yes. Contact Dr. Franklin at (831) 647- 3190 to set up an appointment.
We want everyone to have an exceptional experience when using our services, but we do understand that sometimes things don’t always go as planned.
We will only charge your account at the completion of a successful video appointment. If a wellness user doesn’t show up, you will not be charged the platform fee.
We realize that there might be circumstances that justify a refund for a live video chat’s platform fee. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the live video chat session. We will review the information provided and outcomes will be determined on a case by case basis. Since practitioners are able to try our services before purchasing, we do not issue refunds on Gold Circle Membership fees or tokens purchased for specific features on the site, such as Top Secrets.
We do not typically issue refunds for live video chat appointments. However, there may be extraordinary circumstances in which a wellness user asks for a refund. We look at these situations on a case by case basis. If we feel a refund is warranted, you will not be compensated for the refunded appointment. You will be notified if this situation should occur. TelMD expects every practitioner to act with the utmost respect, professionalism and attention to detail.
If you’d like to know more about our policies, please review our Terms and Conditions.