Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Dr. Franklin has been using this integrative approach to health and wellness with his patients for many years with great success.
TelMD does not charge a membership fee for wellness users.
There are 5 Areas of Life that make up our overall wellness. There is a significant interrelationship between each of the 5 Areas of Life. The more harmony there is between these elements, the happier and healthier we feel.
The 5 Areas of Life are:
- Our physical form. Our body is made up of many components and systems that need to work together smoothly for optimal health.
- Our vitality and passion. Every cell in our body uses chemical energy to channel our actions.
- Our conscious and unconscious thoughts that influence imagination, perception, thinking, judgment, language and memory. It’s these decisions that control our behavior.
- Our emotional state that influences our actions. Being able to acknowledge it and change it takes practice and patience, but it can be life-changing.
- Our connection with and belief in “something bigger” than ourselves. The essence of our “being”, or soul. We have the choice to acknowledge it; accept it, and ride the wave of life or to ignore it and try to become someone we’re not.
We continue to grow our network. Check back with us.
Yes. You can change practitioners and build your wellness team with as many practitioners as you like.
We want everyone to have a satisfactory experience when using our services, but we do understand that sometimes things don’t always go as planned.
Your credit card is not charged until your appointment has been successfully completed, so our general policy is not to offer refunds. However, if you believe there are circumstances that justify a refund for all or a portion of your video chat session, such as a practitioner not showing up for an appointment, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of your live video appointment. We will review the information provided and outcomes will be determined on a case by case basis.
Please note that we do not issue refunds for unused minutes remaining on scheduled appointments. When you book an appointment, the doctor sets aside the amount of time that you request. If you don’t use all of the time you purchased, the doctor will not be able to book another appointment for the remaining minutes, so please plan accordingly.
If you’d like to know more about our policies, please review our Terms and Conditions.